Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cricut cardz Challenge #67


Here is my card for this weeks challenge . I am finally able to make some cards. My mom is being treated for breast cancer and I have been caring for her and getting her to all her appointments. So I am happy to be able to post this card , the challenge is to make a Spring card with any cartridge and using green , pink and white. I used live simply cartridge , rose SU Paper , and 2 tones of green card stock. I used a martha steward punch for the corners. cuddlebug folder a pink button and some ribbon. I think the little worm crawling on the branch is too cute. Hope to have more postings soon. Stop by and play along at http://www.cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Great job on the challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love all the embossing!! GREAT job!! Hugs to your mom! :)

    Connie DT2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card for the challenge - TFS!
    Best Wishes to your Mom and the whole family.
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbookingdotcom

    ReplyDelete